#006 You Down Wit’ AOC?Posted: January 21, 2019
At 29 years of age, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made history when she became the youngest woman elected to Congress, defeating ‘The King of Queens’ Joseph Crowley, an established Democrat, in the process. Arguably the second most polarizing figure in American politics, she has been called, ‘…the biggest star in the Democratic Party,’ and ‘…the most dangerous person in America.’ There’s no question that she’s got the spotlight, but is all the attention justified?
- VOX seeks Constitutional change for AOC
- James Woods calls AOC dangerous
- Conservatives 'OBSESSED' with AOC
- AOC 'confounds' House Democrats
- AOC in video for Justice Democrats
Categorized in: The Proversation